Every gardener, Danish or not, enjoys our Museum gardens.
Our Pioneer Garden has traditional vegetables, herbs, small fruit and apples.
Our flowerbeds and gardens feature:
- flowering bulbs and colorful annuals
- biennials and perennials like Grandma grew
- several types of hardy roses and our famous Linden trees
Our Children's Garden of Imagination celebrates our well-loved Danish fairy tales and the world of make-believe. It's where kids act out their stories––under the watchful eye of Hans Christian Andersen.
Spend the day in our gardens. Have lunch. Relax.
When you visit:
- Find: The Storytelling Hut
- Stump our Guide: When will the apples be ready?
- Solve the mystery: What do you do with lovage?
- In our Gift Shop: Mermaid statues, cookbooks, and more