At The Danish Canadian National Museum
"Step into the Saga"
If your passion is to:
· share your diversity, camaraderie and teamwork
· contribute your expertise and hidden talents
· learn ways to support your community and a non-profit organization
· experience Danish Canadian Immigration and Danish culture and cuisine
· discover Viking history, live village and re-enactments
Students, seniors, adults, families, groups come and broaden your horizons! Volunteers play an important part in the originality of the Danish Canadian National Museum.
· If you like to share stories and meet people from different places be an ambassador and welcome visitors.
· If you have knowledge of the museum, or local area help with guided tours of the museum.
· If you are interested in learning how to cook and present Danish cuisine work alongside our chefs and servers in the Saga Café.
· If you have expertise in administration, marketing, fundraising contribute your knowledge with the staff and board members.
· Enjoy discovering and experiencing Danish Canadian Immigration, Viking history, live reenactments, cultural activities, working together with fellow volunteers, to assist with events and daily operation during the season.
Our season runs from May to September and help is always welcome for projects off season.
Or call the museum at (403) 728 0019.