The Board of Directors of the Danish Canadian National Museum Society have made available partnerships to both corporations and individuals for the following selected exhibit rooms at the museum:
- Immigrant Exhibit Room
- HC Andersen Exhibit Room
- Heritage Exhibit Room
- Dormitory Exhibit Room
- Library Exhibit Room
- Closet Dane Exhibit/Display
The benefits of becoming a Partner of the Danish Canadian National Museum Society include:
- your name printed on a gold plaque (12" wide x 4" high) highlighted on the door of the museum exhibit room and/or display
- your company description or individual history in a frame (8" wide x 10" high) below your name plaque
- one colour business card size advertisement including your name and logo in the DCNMS Newsletter
- your name and logo on the danishcanadians.com website
- your name as a Partner highlighted in the museum description of exhibits and displays
- your valuable Partnership referenced in interpretive tours provided to visitors and tour groups during our open season
Sponsorships are currently available on a three year contract and offered at $1,200.00 per year.
For more information on becoming a Partner, please contact the Museum Office.